Pay per click is the most popular form of online advertising – it includes the sponsored listings in Google search results, ads on Facebook and the banner adverts you see in online publications. Its called pay per click, because advertisers pay each time someone clicks their link. The big advantage of PPC is that it puts your website right in front of your customers when they are online searching for products or services like yours.
It’s not difficult to find out how to set up and run online advertising campaigns – there’s plenty of free training on the web. However, 96% of Google’s $37.9 billion revenue in 2011 came from paid advertising and the reality is that Google AdWords – in common with other PPC providers like Bing and Facebook – is a lottery and you need to know how to ensure the odds are stacked in your favour.
Our PPC Services
- Face-to-face meeting – to understand your business and market. Each business is unique and we like to gain an insight into who you are and what you do before we get to work.
- Search term research – to identify those search terms being used by your prospective customers identify those which will drive the highest volume of visitors to your website at the lowest cost.
- Advert creation – create adverts and campaigns with a high ‘quality score’* to reduce your cost per click
- Measure and improve – assess vistor traffic. Identify which search terms deliver clicks/enquiries and which terms need replacing for new ones.
Noisy Little Monkey’s honest, transparent approach is key.
- We adhere to Google’s guidelines on Working with Third-Parties, and will always provide you with clear information about your campaigns. If you would like us to manage the billing relationship with Google we charge a 10% management fee and will invoice you monthly in advance for clicks.
- You will receive regular information about the performance of the campaign in line with Google’s third party advertisers guidance. However, for clients where we have an ongoing arrangement we will make recommendations and implement improvements on a regular basis so that your campaigns keep pace with the advances in paid advertising.
- We won’t be afraid to admit if some of the search terms haven’t really worked for you. While it provides instant visitors to your website and often immediate sales or enquiries, PPC is an ongoing process.
- We believe we can save you money through set up and ongoing maintenance of your AdWords campaigns. But we want you to understand what we are doing and will happily provide the appropriate training to evaluate your own PPC success so you can take over when we’ve got you up and running, or we can look after things going forward to ensure continued success. Whichever works best for you and your budget.
If we still haven’t persuaded you to contact us, and you’re intent on starting this yourself, then make sure you look at the free PPC advice on the blog. Have a look, give it a go, and if you find it’s a jungle out there, call Noisy Little Monkey. We’ll have you climbing to the top in no time.
*Google AdWords calculates a quality score for each of your keywords. It looks at a variety of factors to measure how relevant your search term is to your advert text and to a user’s search query. A search term’s quality score is frequently updated and is closely related to its performance. In general, the higher your quality score, the lower your costs and the better your advert position.