Search Engine Optimisaton (SEO) is designed to drive your website up Google’s Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS). It starts with understanding how your potential customers search for websites like yours, and then ‘optimises’ the website around those search phrases.
If you have been blinded by SEO science in the past, then you will find our approach very different. It’s not rocket science , but there is some research and technical understanding involved. From our first meeting with you through to the recommendations report you receive, we try to be as jargon free and straight talking as we can.
Our SEO Services
- Face-to-face meeting – to understand your business and market. Each business is unique and we like to gain an insight into who you are and what you do before we get to work.
- Search term research – to identify those search terms being used by your prospective customers identify those which will drive the highest volume of visitors to your website at the lowest cost. Also to get an understanding of the competition for those key search terms
- User experience - to evaluate how a user interacts with your website and how this might be improved
- Recommendations – to discuss what we think should be changed before we change it – this might include changes to the usability of the site, to the page titles, descriptions, structure of the site, content etc.
- Launch support - for new websites this ensures no Google juice is lost in transition
- Report and recommend – to assess vistor traffic after three months to see what’s working and other tweaks to consider.
Noisy Little Monkey’s honest, transparent approach is key.