APPLICATIONS CLOSED | Junior Digital Marketing Executive
[THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED. ANY SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. THANK YOU]
Contract: permanent, full time with three months’ probation
Location: Loft 5, Tobacco Factory, Raleigh Road, Bristol
The deadline for applications is 8am on Monday 20 January 2020
This is a junior role in our small but perfectly formed Digital Marketing & SEO Agency. You'll need to be creative, yet also analytical; a master with words, but with a good eye for the technical. We want to find someone who is super-confident in dealing with clients and is an organisational ninja, able to plan and manage their own workload, with competing priorities and deadlines. A passion for learning is essential.
We are a Hubspot Platinum Agency, and we expect all our team to have a deep understanding of the Inbound Methodology, the Hubspot Platform, and some elements of technical SEO. We don’t expect you to have this on day one - we’ll provide you with plenty of training and support to get you up to speed.
Day-to-day you will be:
- Creating and delivering inbound marketing campaigns | brainstorming ideas, writing or proofing content and social media posts and researching personas.
- Monitoring and reporting | collecting and reporting on data, creating presentations, auditing web site performance
- Working on HubSpot | creating landing pages and CTAs, A/B testing, tweaking workflows, developing clients’ sales and service hubs
- Dealing with clients | by telephone, video call, and email as well as face to face.
We expect you to be:
- Organised | proactively completing your own tasks and keeping our project management system up-to-date for your projects
- Self-managing | actively learning and improving your skills, able to manage your time and contribute to the development of the business.
- Creative | glamorous brands are not our bag, which makes creative thinking even more challenging. You will need ideas and the rare ability to make the mundane fascinating.
Think you have what it takes?
Who are we? Digital Marketing, Proper Job
Noisy Little Monkey is a digital marketing agency, specialising in inbound marketing, SEO and technical website excellence. You might have come across us at Digital Gaggle - the conference we run - or as speakers at various conferences and events across the UK.
This website and our social channels will tell you almost everything you need to know about us. What isn’t on the website is that you’ll get 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, we also have a ‘never work your birthday’ policy. We place a strong emphasis on personal and career development and have clear progression pathways.
The other thing that’s not clear from the website is that we work hard. Despite all the social media shenanigans, we are hard-working and surprisingly professional We value collaborative working, focus and determination, but balanced with fun and a sense of perspective.
You’ll be working with clever and funny colleagues from whom you can learn, and who will make you laugh. We are based at the Tobacco Factory in the heart of beautiful, brilliant North Street - with secure bike storage and a bar and theatre downstairs - it's a pretty amazing place to work.
Our key recruitment criterion is that you must have a proven fascination with digital marketing – maybe you have built your own website or blog, volunteered or worked for an organisation in a digital marketing capacity. Creative, analytical, confident, enthusiastic and organised - this is a fantastic opportunity to kick-off your career in an irreverent, dynamic agency that will support your learning and career development.
- Graduate level or equivalent (even if you didn’t finish your degree)
- Excellent written skills - you must love writing - be able to write for different audiences with strong attention to detail, excellent spelling, grammar and proofreading
- Confident and persuasive communicator - you’ll be dealing regularly with clients, so you must be confident in picking up the phone, pitching ideas and talking to clients.
- A passion for learning - you’ll be continually developing your knowledge in this role, so you’ll need to be eager to learn, and to share that knowledge with your colleagues and clients.
- Technical skills - an understanding and awareness of basic IT and willingness to engage with learning and using new tools.
- Analytical skills - able to interpret and communicate data trends.
- Proven experience in solving problems with tenacious curiosity
- Comfortable communicating on a wide range of social media platforms
- Strong organisational skills. Able to work under pressure, and plan and manage competing demands and deadlines.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Sprout Social, Buffer, SemRush, Google Analytics or other tools would also be handy.
- Have previously set up social advertising
- Knowledge/experience of using Hubspot
Take a look at the job description for a bit more info on what we’re looking for.