We are there for the people of Bristol, and they back us all the way
Caring for Bristol since 1978
There are far too many reasons to choose St Peter's Hospice. However, we've narrowed it down to give you just 5:
1. We are all about Bristol! We are the only adult hospice caring for Bristol and surrounding area. We love the city, the Suspension Bridge, the rain...
2. Our social media base is growing and growing - we want to reach as many people as possible, and get the whole city talking about St Peter's Hospice!
3. We have so much we want to share! Our Midnight Walk, Abseil Challenge, Stadium Dash, Local Lotto, 46 shops, Corporate 100 club, Party for Pete, Bristol 10k, etc etc etc...
4. This year is our 35th anniversary, and we want to make it as BIG AS POSSIBLE!
5. St Peter's Hospice is about caring for the people of Bristol. Last year we gave more than 2,600 people with life-limiting illnesses the support they needed in their last days. We don't just care for the patients but also their family and friends, totaling more than 6000 people.
Get social with St Peter's Hospice