Your Inbound marketing strategy, includes extensive research and results in a detailed 3 month Inbound marketing strategy that sets out:
- How your target audience searches for your products or services
- The content you need to produce to win traffic from Google for these searches
- The social channels on which your target audience engages with your competitors
- The content you need to engage that audience
- Agreed SMART goals - targeting growth of visits, enquiries and new business opened
The plan typically consists of 50+ pages broken down into key areas:
- SMART goals for Inbound marketing (aligned with your broader goals as an organisation)
- Marketing Personas
- Conversion Funnel
- Search Term Research
- Calendar for Content & Social Media Output
- Content Downloads
- Lead Nurturing
- Essential website fixes to optimise your site’s performance.
We'll present the draft ideas to you, backed up with extensive data prior to delivering the final Inbound Marketing Strategy to all partner agencies and your in house marketing department.
Before starting research you'll benefit from a couple of goal setting phone calls followed by a facilitated 1/2 day workshop with your team, over Zoom or at our offices.
The outputs of the calls and workshop suggest the best resources to use to produce growth in web traffic, leads and new business. The key will be the production of content for your website. This content will be the main driver to continue to deliver growth in organic search traffic and social media engagement.
At the end of the process you will have a number of options:
- Do it yourself: the strategy is filled with hints and tips to improve your digital marketing as well as the 12 month plan
- We do it: our inbound marketing for leads service delivers the strategy in partnership with you. We do the work: creating the content, social posting and campaign development and monitoring. You coach us on your customers
If you have HubSpot, then we offer a range of HubSpot Services that covers portal admin and training as well as campaign and content creation and monitoring.
- A hybrid: you deliver the plan but we’ll coach and support you through the process, either by Inbound Coach or HubSpot Manager.