Sales enablement tools - as part of a wider inbound sales strategy - use automation technology to enable your sales teams be more efficient. By automating the admin, your processes become more replicable, increasing accountability and saving you time. It provides you with better data on performance of your sales teams so that you can see what’s working, allowing you to embed improvement and learning into your sales processes. When delivered successfully, it also bridges the gap between sales and marketing, underpinned by a solid foundation of automation technology.
We talk to sales managers and business owners who are at varying places in their journey:
- You have a CRM but know there’s more you could do with the tools you have: you need inspiration, an inbound sales strategy and a plan to get started
- You've invested in the tools, and perhaps your marketing team are already on board, but your sales team are set in their ways and resistant to change
- You have made the first few steps to implement marketing automation but need to focus on sales not admin. You need practical assistance to get ideas like workflows and closed loop reporting off the ground
- You have a couple of very high performers and want to share their resources and approaches easily so that your teams aren't constantly reinventing the wheel. You need playbooks, sales decks and email templates easily accessible and used consistently.
- You have a large sales team and are keen to have better visibility of individuals’ performance so that you can deliver targeted coaching. You need consultancy and support in rolling out tools like Hubspot Sales Pro across a large team.
- Your sales and marketing teams don’t always play nice, you want to use technology to bridge the gap and focus everyone’s attention on the measures that matter.
- As a start up, you are creating a sales team from scratch and want to embed best practice from day one. You need sales training for your new team and practical support to ensure sales enablement processes are rolled out efficiently.
Our sales enablement services
- Workshop to align marketing and sales
A workshop is usually the first step: this helps us to unpick the roles of sales and marketing and to understand the priorities and shared vision and define your inbound sales strategy. Having an objective, experienced sales professional work through this with you makes a significant difference!
- Sales process mapping
The next step is a deep dive into your sales processes to understand how they work currently and to identify the opportunities and priorities for automation
- Enable, Automate & Coach
This is the heart of where we add value. We can take your key sales tools - playbooks, pitch decks, case studies etc - and ensure they are accessed easily through the CRM. Then automate as much as possible to enable your sales people to spend their time on actual sales, not admin. Finally, we can coach your team, or you to keep on improving your inbound sales approach
- Hubspot Sales Hub implementation
If you are using Hubspot Sales Hub then we can set up the knitty gritty elements: joining diaries to the CRM for meeting links, writing sales sequences, designing chat bots, lead scoring etc. We can also train your sales team on how to use the tools.
How can we help?
Noisy Little Monkey is a Bristol based digital marketing agency has its roots in traditional sales. Jon Payne, our founder, started selling records for his dad aged 8; in his 20s he built a sales team from nothing to 30 combining both telephone and field sales before focusing on technical sales and inbound sales. He has sales smarts.
We’ve worked with a wide range of sales teams - from start ups and smaller UK based sales teams to multi-site national and international sales teams.
As a business we use Hubspot Sales Pro and continue to be excited about how this technology enhances our sales practice. From trialling video cold calling to creating chat bots, we are both enthusiasts and sceptics on the role of automation. There are so many options tools available; the key is finding the things that work in your sector.