Digital Marketing Executive
Gertie’s love of data and digital led her to employ the skills she acquired picking up her degree in Zoology in the very different world of digital marketing. Her reasoning being that if she’s a digital marketing superhero at Noisy Little Monkey she’ll get to sport a cape and brightly coloured tights, whereas it’s all monochrome overalls and wellies when you’re mucking out the pachyderms.
She loves all things creative, vibrant and analytical, and might have tiny addiction to spreadsheets as a result… if you can’t learn to love a pretty colour-coordinated ANOVA graph, you and Gertie might not be friends.
In the past she’s studied monkeys but now Gertie is a Noisy Little Monkey she not only delivers blogs like a boss, she does it with the ruthless efficiently that she used to reserve for peeling a banana.
- Loves: Photography, puns, marzipan, Bristol :)
- Hates: Being asked if her name is short for Gertrude
- Most likely to say: No it is not short for Gertrude
- Will dance to: Anything really. Although Stevie Wonder is a guaranteed winner.
- Favourite website: IFL Science and BBC iplayer