Nicola puts organisational structure around our creative chaos and continues to develop the team of clever, motivated, interesting people to produce fantastic results for clients.
Prior to Noisy Little Monkey, Nicola worked as a senior manager in the Civil Service. She wrote bids and strategy papers for Government and was a champion for organisational change; this honed her ability to present complex ideas in understandable ways, to analyse data with a focus on measurable results and work with teams to deliver a high quality service. All of which come in useful at Noisy Little Monkey in one way or another.
Her background and qualifications however are firmly in the world of marketing and communications having worked in the public and private sector as a fundraiser manager, advertising exec and in the marketing team of several well-known technology companies. She also ran a B&B in St Ives and can make a pretty mean scrambled eggs if push comes to shove.
- Loves: Creative ideas, Marmite on toast, good coffee and the sound of Mr Dog snoring in the office
- Hates: Working with loud music playing
- Most likely to say: “Jon . . . really?”
- Will dance to: Cheesy pop, especially first thing in the morning.
- Favourite website: Pinterest for inspiration and ideas and the France Property Shop for full-on daydreaming.